DD Rail Limited offer a multi-discipline railway capability with a proven track record, delivering projects on time, adhering to all Health and Safety procedures and completing to budget.
We are a FIRAS and ICATS accredited Contractor as well as being a SIKA and Kemwell approved applicator.
Our railway expertise offers a full package to our clients from initial meetings at design stage offering professional advice and solutions, ongoing project management, and on-site management of all trades through to end delivery of project.
We are committed to achieving client satisfaction in all areas of every project regardless of value.
Examples of works undertaken include:
- Brickwork, including repairs and re-pointing
- Cable Management Systems
- Confined Space Surveys
- Decothane System Installation
- Excavation (including cart away)
- Finishes to walls, floors and ceilings (including painting & tiling)
- FIRAS Accredited Works:-
- Fire Rated Steel Doorsets
- Fire Rated Timber Doorsets
- Penetration Sealing Systems
- Fire Rated Partitioning/ Ceilings
- Fire Rated Glazing
- Steel Faced Partitions
- Flooring including altro, vinyl, carpet tiles etc.
- General internal and external refurbishment
- Lift & Escalator civil works and finishings
- Mechanical & Electrical installations
- Partition walls including studwork
- Painting including ICATS Accredited painting works
- Paving, including tactile paving
- Penetrations & core drilling
- Platform line marking
- Platform repairs / renewals
- Rendering (including waterproofing systems)
- Screw piling foundations
- Screw piling structural support
- Stair and platform nosings
- Stopaq Banding
- Structural Steelwork (including supply & install)
- Vegetation Clearance
This list is not exhaustive so please get in touch to discuss your project requirements.