The company place considerable importance on the development of a comprehensive Quality Management System.
The Management System rationalises all processes giving a corporate approach to quality. The operation of the system is therefore considered to be in the best interests of both the company and its’ clients.
The company initially achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification in 2002, this was subsequently upgraded to the ISO 9001:2008 standard and on 10th August 2016 we became one of the first construction companies in the UK to achieve ISO 9001:2015 accreditation with SGS, who are the world’s leading certification company. This demonstrates D&D Rail Limited’s ongoing dedication to achieving the highest levels of corporate governance.
ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely recognised standard for quality management systems, and companies that are accredited to the ISO 9001:2008 revision had until September 2018 to become accredited to the 9001:2015 revision. It is a testament to D&D Rail Limited’s existing robust procedures and processes that we were able to achieve this swiftly and with very little amendment to our existing systems.
D&D Rail have worked with SGS to produce a case study regarding the transition process, click here to view
Please see our current certificate here: click here to view
Product Area Assessed:
Construction and maintenance: new and refurbishment projects, excluding clause 8.3 Design and Development.
It is the Policy of the company to:
- Provide a service to our Clients, which consistently meet or exceed their requirements.
- Operate at all times in accordance with the requirements of the Management System. This complies with the requirements of the International Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Ensure that all company personnel work in accordance with the documented procedures.
- Provide appropriate training and instruction to personnel at all levels.
- Develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with reliable sub-contractors and suppliers.
It is the practice of the company to ensure that all the procedures integrate fully into the requirements of the contracts.