Project: Aldgate Station – Facilities Package
Client: London Underground Limited – Nominee SSL
Works Value: £325,000
Take tenancy within offices located next to Station property. Use space to partition and create individual areas for each contractor including a meeting room and welfare area.
- Provide a portacabin for client office set up.
- Installation of telephone lines, wireless broadband connection and power to both off site contractor offices and client portacabin. NICEIC certification provided to client.
- Refurbish decommissioned toilet facilities within disused area of Station to provide on site welfare for contractor use. Includes providing hot and cold running water.
- Installation of a temporary track crossing from Platform 1 over to disused area. This is erected and dismantled at the start and end of each shift to enable contractors to deliver materials and plant and remove waste.
- Provide logistical labour for the project in the form of site security and cleaners.
- Clear all contractors waste including contaminated waste to a transfer station. Recycling figures accumulated each month and issued to client along with waste transfer documentation.
- Erection of scaffold off both island platforms and over the tracks to encase north end glazed screen unit ready for replacement.
- Erection of platform hoardings to protect pedestrian traffic from in situ scaffold.
- Removal and reinstatement of VE panels to all Station canopies to enable others to commence works within high level void areas.
- Installation of ducting below ground level to enable route for EDF to power E4 Switch Room within Station.