Project: Earl’s Court Station – Modernisation
Client: Metronet SSL
Works Value: £4.1 Million
Major building works in association with the modernisation of Earls Court Station including but not exclusively:
- The demolition of existing South side accommodation and the reconstruction of new ticket offices and service accommodation including the provision of new concrete slabs over the existing tracks.
- The construction of stores and switch rooms and the provision of foundations for new stairs on existing platforms.
- The construction of lift shaft and bridge foundation on platform locations extending below track level and on platforms 1 and 2 to the underside of the interchange passageway below the platform.
- Temporary works and subsequent removal of an extensive high level walkway.
- Reinstatement of platform paving and nosing, general refurbishment of existing office facilities, foundation and strengthening works in association with the existing principle girders.