Project: Highgate Test Facility – Redecoration Works
Client: Tube Lines Limited BCV/SSL Minor Works
Works Value: £73,000
Our task was to clean and paint 7no. cabins at Highgate Test Facility. All of these required external redecoration and 4no. also required redecoration to internal areas too with the intention to modernise the cabins and make them aesthetically pleasing for LU staff to work within.
We were also tasked to:
- Remove all existing showers & cubicles within the male and female shower cabin and replace with 2No. new showers & cubicles including installing new electrical feeds and plumbing into the showers.
- Install new ceiling boards to the changing room within the shower cabin where existing had been damaged/ removed.
- Install new Altro flooring to whole of Cabin 1 where it had been damaged.
- Strip out existing kitchen and fit out a new kitchen to welfare facilities to mess room including installing white goods to the kitchen and plumbing in sink and dishwasher.
- Install a Kemperol waterproofing system to all roofs on the cabins.