Project: Moorgate Station – Construction of New SER Room
Client: Tube Lines Limited
Works Value: £113,000
Construction of a new SER room within an existing lift shaft at Moorgate Station. The new SER was to be built 3 metres up the shaft, supported on a steel superstructure. Our works on this project commenced as follows, once the Holorib deck had been installed by others:
- Infilling of tunnel pans with C40, around the shaft perimeter.
- Installation of the rebar into the Holorib floor slab.
- Pouring the concrete for the floor slab – 400 bags of C40 mixed on site.
- Building of the blockwork walls to soffit height, incorporating wind posts.
- Installation of concrete lintels between blockwork piers to support roof slab Holorib.
- Installation of rebar and pouring concrete roof slab – 400 bags of C40 mixed on site.
- Fire cladding of wind posts, new beams and existing steel columns.
- Screeding of new SER floor and roof slab to a fall.
- Decoration of walls and floor.
- Installation of roof edge trim and guttering with down pipe.
- Waterproofing to the roof area. Includes Vandex BB75 and stainless steel apron.