Project: North Harrow Junction – FIRAS Works
Works Value: £17,000
Two new rooms have been formed at North Harrow Junction (SER & ESR). Our client employed the services of DDR to maintain a one hour fire compartment within these rooms, where penetrative works to the building fabric had been carried out by others. The following passive fire protection works were carried out under our FIRAS Accreditation:
- Sealing vertical movement joints.
- Sealing horizontal joints to high level junction between blockwork & holorib decking.
- Sealing penetrations full depth from internal to external of building.
- Cladding steel door lintels.
- Sealing to damper units internal & external of building.
The completed passive fire protection works all contained LUL approved materials.
Handover documentation was generated and issued to our client upon completion including a FIRAS Register logging the works with photographic details and a FIRAS Certificate of Conformity.