The company place considerable importance on the development of a comprehensive Quality Management System.
The Management System rationalises all processes giving a corporate approach to quality. The operation of the system is therefore considered to be in the best interests of both the company and its clients.
The company achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification in February 2002, this was upgraded to the new ISO 9001:2008 certification on 18th September 2009.
Product Area Assessed:
Construction and maintenance: new and refurbishment projects, excluding clause 7.3 Design and Development.
It is the Policy of the company to:
- Provide a service to our Clients, which consistently meet or exceed their requirements.
- Operate at all times in accordance with the requirements of the Management System. This complies with the requirements of the International Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Ensure that all company personnel work in accordance with the documented procedures.
- Provide appropriate training and instruction to personnel at all levels.
- Develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with reliable sub-contractors and suppliers.
It is the practice of the company to ensure that all the procedures integrate fully into the requirements of the contracts.
Click here to view our Quality Manual